Thread: CR0133 Extended side Flashing Red

Default CR0133 Extended side Flashing Red

I have a CR0133 that a customer has returned to me and the Ext side LED is flashing red. Its a slow 1Hz flash. I've tried to connect to the Ext side and put it into bootloader mode but I'm not able to connect to it. Just wondering if any one has ran into this problem before and was able to successfully connect to the Ext side and how?

Also what could cause this to happen?

Have you tried to reset bootloader from the standard side? I had issues were CR0232 and CR0032 where the led was red, I contacted ifm support and was able to get warranty for the units with issues.

You have no communication with the Ex side. Check your CAN lines from the St to CAN2 on the Ex side. Its not getting the CANopen NMT messages from the Master (St Side).

Thanks Erik. Ii let me connect after multiple attempts, but now the LED on the Extended side doesn't flash when the program is in run mode. Any thoughts on why and how could i fix it?

Maybe its not in Run mode. It sounds like you may have tried to connect with the Maintenance Tool. I assume its a solid Green LED?

If so you should be able to issue the Run command from the Maintenance Tool.