Thread: alarm configuration in CR1080 panel

Question alarm configuration in CR1080 panel

hi everybody,
    i have a problem with cr1080 panels please help me to figure it out.
    As you know there is an alarm configuration and alarm table element for R360 PLCs(type that i intend to use is CR0020) in CodeSys2.3 software but there is not such possiblities for panels like CR1080 panels in codesys, i think it must be a way for defining and holding alarms in CR1080 panels or may be there is a way for integrating the alram tables defined in PLC(CR0020) with the hmi.please guide me about this problem and if there is any example program for this case please let me to know where can i get that.

thanks for your responces.

ifm products do not currently support the codesys alarm table. You must manually code any alarm diagnostics.

hi,
    do you mean that i need to define some text fields and show the messages there .can you give me a code example for doing so please.
    sorry but i'm new to ecomat PLCs and HMI's so i really need some guidances to find my way .
    and one more question : as you know it's possible to use alarm table in CR105x's and CR0451 HMI's,does IFM consider to add this capability in new firmwares for CR108x devices ?
    thanks very much.

Hi there,
    Can somebody give me sample code or any information for implementing a simple alarm system in CR1080 please?
    I'm really in trouble with that.
    Thanks for you considerations.

I have no samples to give that are not proprietary to a customer. You must create your own method for alarm handling.