Thread: Color Palettes for HMI bitmaps?

Default Color Palettes for HMI bitmaps?

My manual for the CR0451 (pg 72) says there should be some color palettes available to make bitmap design easier (Adobe, Corel, etc). Where can I get a IFM friendly color palette for Corel Draw / Corel Photo Paint? Thanks.

Here is the file I have. Let me know if this works for you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Erik,

The palette worked great. Our first CR0451 just arrived this week as part of the Basic kit. I'm still getting to know it. I tested some imported graphics done both with and without the palette. The palette definitely makes life easier. Even designing around the same resolution, screen size, and 8 bit color the non-paletted graphics lost alot of quality going from source bitmap to RLE bitmap. The paletted graphics lost nothing and look exactly the same from source to final RLE. Thanks alot. Here are a couple pics of a graphic done with your palette and then imported into the CR0451.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Gerrits View Post
    Here is the file I have. Let me know if this works for you.
    Ahhh wish I would have known about this earlier (only been a couple of issues and I was able to take care of them manually... but always tedious). Thanks - this works with GIMP. Do you know if this is the same color palate as the bootup image for the PDM NG series? (I know it's 256 color, and not the standard gimp palate).
    David Grambsch
    Automation Controls Engineer

FORCE America Inc.
    www.forceamerica.com

I talked with Germany and there is not a palate made for the NG startup.