Thread: Replace module CR2011

Default Replace module CR2011

Hello,
    I must replace output module CR2011 on one machine, but I can't connect to new module with default node ID 32 and to change it to node ID 35. I bought CAN interface EC2112 and its works with SIECATEST or after "login" in CoDeSys 2.3 (LED CAN is flashing), but then it shows "Communication error (#0): Logout Performed".
    Everywhere in the manuals is written that CR2011 is subelement of any classic controller, like CR2500, CR0020 etc. Is it possible to change node ID of CR2011 directly, only with connection to EC2112 and nothing else?

Quote Originally Posted by sliamov View Post
    Hello,
    I must replace output module CR2011 on one machine, but I can't connect to new module with default node ID 32 and to change it to node ID 35. I bought CAN interface EC2112 and its works with SIECATEST or after "login" in CoDeSys 2.3 (LED CAN is flashing), but then it shows "Communication error (#0): Logout Performed".
    Everywhere in the manuals is written that CR2011 is subelement of any classic controller, like CR2500, CR0020 etc. Is it possible to change node ID of CR2011 directly, only with connection to EC2112 and nothing else?
    You can download the ifm maintenance tool and use the CAN utility to set the SDO parameters of the CR2011.