Thread: USB Control

Default USB Control

I'm having issues with a CR1081, I have a USB stick connected directly to the screen and I have the second USB connect using the EC2099.

Using the USB_STORAGE_HANDLER I'm try on only have one of the USB eject using the I have it set up so the USB_IDX and Select_Device set to the USB I want to eject which is usually the second inserted, however it always ejects the first USB.

I've tried to use USB_STORAGE_REMOVE Function however I have the same issue when I set index input as 2 it removes the first USB.

Is there a way to control which USB is ejected and also after the ejection is sent through the screen the USB_PATH string doesn't update, however when cycling through the USB's using the scroll_up and down the path changes. After I eject I'm not longer to cycle through the USB's until I insert another USB and the path detail doesn't update.

Anyone have any suggestion?

I've determined a way however it doesn't use USB_STORAGE_HANDLER, it uses linux commands with the system_asynch function block with the following command:

'umount /tmpfs/media/usb/device'

I was able to get the device path from the storage handler command and then just formatted the command and sent via the system_asynch function block.
    Last edited by pkennedy; 11-14-2016 at 03:07 PM.

Thanks for the update. I don't think anyone has used both ports.